The Best Hemp Straws of 2020: Safe, Natural and Reusable!
Reusable straws are making waves (pun intended) in the retail market after people are ditching disposable straws that end up in the ocean, and in turtle’s noses apparently! I scoured the internet to bring you the best Hemp Straws of 2020:
- The Hemp Straw – Best Price and Best Material
- Aardvark Hemp Paper Straws – Best for Wholesalers
- Alibaba Hemp Straw Collection – Most options
- Love Hemp Straws – Best in the UK
The Hemp Straw took the #1 spot because it is the most affordable, reusable up to 80 days and made with 100% plant-materials that you can trust are safe, compostable and bio-degradable. It’s PERFECT to live naturally and more Eco-friendly in 2020! Click here to see it on their website.
The Danger of Plastics
- 45% of all plastics are manufactured in the USA
- 29% of all plastics are made for packaging materials
- In the USA over 60 billion pounds of plastics are discarded into the waste stream each year.
- Beach litter is 40-60% plastic which floats in the water and is extremely harmful to fish, sea turtles, birds and wildlife.
Why Hemp Straws?
When purchasing reusable straws it’s important to think of the material being used. Hemp has the least environmental impact and actually is great for the environment.
- It’s easy to grow and maintain.
- It also cleans up soil.
- Biodegrades in 3 to 6 months.
- Absorbs CO2 four times more than the amount of trees while growing 4-5x faster.
- It is easily the best and safest material in the marketplace, beating out stainless steel, glass and paper straws straws by far.
However, there are quite a few brands out there to choose from. Each having their own unique features and drawbacks. I searched all corners of the internet and put together this handy guide to help take the guesswork out of it for you so you can get back to your busy life.
#1. The Hemp Straw
The Hemp Straw is made from the highest concentration levels of Hemp and come in a few different color options. They are Certified Compostable and made from 3 plant materials you’ll love:
- Sugar Cane
- Corn Starch
What I love about the Hemp Straw is they biodegrade after 80 days and are completely reusable up until that point (wash in cold water). The Hemp Straw is also FDA Food Grade Compliant which means you don’t have to worry about harmful added chemicals.
Price: $15.99 for 1 box of 100 straws (click here to check it out)
- Made in the USA
- Safe + Affordable
- 100% made with plant-materials
- Can be customized
- Doesn’t have residue like other brands
- Have to pay for shipping
These come in a pack of 600 straws that are single use. They do offer wholesale for restaurant owners wanting to be environmentally friendly. For businesses, they have a multitude of varieties of sizes. From cocktail straws to Boba Tea sized, it can serve businesses of all sizes and types.
Unlike a lot of wholesalers who only offer one size of straw. These are very sturdy compared to other paper straws. They are reinforced with hemp so they are extremely durable and won’t get soggy in your drink. They also come in a few different color options.
Price: $238.96 for 3,200 straws / $439.83 for 4,800 straws (click here to check it out)
- Made in the USA
- 100% bio-gradable and compostable
- Offers a wide variety of sizes ranging from cocktail straws to Boba Tea straws
- Great for wholesalers and restaurants
- Single use
- Expensive, not able to purchase smaller batches
- Have to pay for shipping
- No returns
This popular online mega retailer has a lot of options for wholesale hemp straws in a lof of sizes, colors and prices. Even some are customizable for your business or a party and feature a lot of beautiful and unique color choices to add a nice touch and bring a lot of festivity to definitely stand out from their competitors. Allowing you or your business to stand out from the crowd.
Prices vary (click here to check it out)
- Lots of options and most color choices
- Extremely affordable in wholesale quantities
- Minimum order is 1,000 pieces and goes up to 60,000 pieces
#4. Love Hemp
Love Hemp is a company based in the UK that manufactures high quality CBD oil and hemp products. In addition to awesome Hemp canvas bags and t-shirts, they also offer hemp straws!
Their hemp plastic straws are made from biodegradable, 100% organically grown hemp, which means it’s pesticide free and completely eco-friendly. They’re available in 25 packs for your at-home use.
Price: 9.99 pounds or $13.01 U.S. for 1 pack of 25 straws (click here to check it out)
- Organic, pesticide-free hemp
- Free shipping
- International shipping could be expensive
Really, you can’t go wrong with any of these hemp straws as any choice is a massive win for the environment and your health.
My personal personal favorite is the Hemp Straw as they seem to be the best and most affordable option for consumers looking to make their lifestyle more Eco-friendly.
Whichever you choose, rest easy knowing you saved the animals and the environment, props to you! Also, be sure to click here to check out my collection of organic Hemp Extracts!
Discussion question: Which is your favorite, and why?
Thank you for taking the time to read The Best Hemp Straws of 2020: Simple, Natural and Reusable! I hope you found an option that is best for your lifestyle and for our planet.
To your health,
Have questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.