How to Find Effective Hemp Extract Products: 3 Simple Rules from Experts
Has Hemp Oil disappointing you? To help you avoid low-quality products, Experts use these 3 Simple Rules to find Effective Hemp Extract Products:
- Use Hemp Exctract Products made from Organic Hemp
- Use a Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract Product First
- See the Certificate of Analysis (COA) to ensure Company Transparency before purchasing
Rule #1.) Use Hemp Extract Products made from Organic Hemp
Why it matters – Effective Hemp Extract Products are made from Organic Hemp to ensure harmful by products are not consumed.
Merriam Webster defines the term organic as, “produced or involving production without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or other artificial agents.”
Our bodies are without need of dangerous chemicals, so it is of vital importance we supplement only with organic products that are free of chemicals that could compromise our health and longevity.
3 Reasons Experts Look for Hemp Extract from organically grown Hemp.
- Legality – It is only legal to consume Hemp Extract Products made from Industrial Hemp.
- Effectiveness – “Organic” means the Hemp in your product was grown in non-toxic soil, thus ensuring purity and potency.
- Non-Toxicity – Hemp is known for its ability to clean soil by absorbing substances in the dirt. This process is called “Bioremediation” or “Phytoremediation.” This means Hemp grown in Organic Soil will absorb all the healthy nutrients our bodies need to grow strong and healthy cells.
4 Experts Explain the Danger of Non-Organic Hemp
We learned above of Hemp’s natural ability to absorb minerals from good soil, however, did you know Hemp can become toxic if planted in toxic soil?
I found 4 Experts to explain how Hemp grown in non-organic soil can harm our health:
Expert #1 – Brooke Alpert, in her CBD Snapshot article, “The Smart Buyer’s Guide to CBD” informs us that Hemp successfully removed heavy metals from soil in contaminated fields near Chernobyl – these fields were used by the Soviets to test their Nuclear Weapons. Although the study could not explain what happens to the heavy metals after Hemp absorbs them into the plant, it showed Hemp will contain toxic substances if grown in toxic soil – “so it’s smart to buy CBD Products derived from organically grown Hemp,” Alpert states.
Expert #2 – Steven Petrow, in his Washington Post article, “Is the hype about CBD, or Cannabidiol, Real?” shows how Low-Regulation is allowing for toxic Hemp products to flood the market:
“Not all states require CBD manufacturers to accurately label their products. With scant regulation, consumers should be skeptical. The source matters, too, since heavy metals or other contaminants have been found in some hemp grown in China or Eastern Europe.Steven Petrow, “Is the hype about CBD, or Cannabidiol, Real?
Expert #3 – Michael Backes, author of the book “Cannabis Pharmacy: The Practical Guide to Medical Marijuana” quotes, “People who are buying them (CBD Products) on Amazon, or at their local health food store, are really working without a [safety] net.”
Expert #4 – This 2017 study conducted by Marcel Bonn-Miller, adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perelman School of Medicine found “nearly 70 percent of CBD Products his team analyzed were mislabeled.”
Because I love simplicity, here is a quick recap of what we learned from each CBD Expert:
- Brooke Alpert – Hemp will contain heavy metals if grown in toxic soil.
- Steven Petrow – Low regulations allow Hemp Extract products to be made with Hemp grown in China and Eastern Europe where regulations do not ensure low toxicity.
- Michael Backes – Low-quality products are being sold on Amazon and Local Health Food Stores.
- Marcel Bonn-Miller – Up to 70% of Hemp Extract Products on the market are not what they claim to be.
So, how can Beginners find quality Hemp Extract Products made from Organic Hemp?
Experts use 2 ways to find out:
- Go to the company’s website and look for a USDA Organic Label – If not found, read the entire label on the package in the Ingredients Section. If found, you can ensure this is a reputable company.
- Call the Company directly and ask they send you their USDA Organic Certification – You can also email the company. Most companies place a Contact Email at the bottom of their websites.
Because I prefer a personal phone call to save time, I asked Hemp Extract Experts for the questions they use when they personally call Hemp Extract companies they are interested in:
Experts follow these 3 Steps for 100% certainty when they call a Hemp Extract Company:
- Find the companies phone number on their website or packaging – If a phone number is not found, do not do business with this company.
- Call the company and ask to speak to a Supervisor – This step ensures you speak to someone who knows the answer.
- Ask the Supervisor, “Where is your Industrial Hemp sourced, and can you provide me with proof it is organic?” – CBD Products are only legal if they are made from Industrial Hemp (the female version of the Cannabis Plant). CBD Products made from Marjuana (the male version of the Cannabis Plant) are illegal. Asking this question makes you look like an Expert and helps you know if these products are organic and legal.
CBD Snapshot magazine quotes, “Making an informed decision means learning about where your hemp was grown.”
The Greenlife Organics Farm in San Diego, Ca. offers you 5 reasons to trust our Industrial Hemp is Organic:
- The seeds we use on our farm are Certified Organic – We purchase our Industrial Hemp Seeds from the Cheyenne Mountain Company in Colorado Springs, CO. to ensure the Hemp used to make our products is organic from the beginning. These seeds are approved for use by the California Department of Agriculture and require a third party COA proving less than <0.3% THC or the entire harvest must be destroyed.
- Our farm is Registered Organic – We walk our fields everyday because, at the end of the day, we love Hemp. Our farm is registered as Certified Organic with the California Agriculture Department for our Avocados and we are on the list to be Certified Organic for our Organic hemp once the process is defined by the state. We know that getting the Certified Organic Seal for Avocados is more stringent than Hemp so we know that Organic Hemp Certification will happen very soon.
- Full Panel Testing for Seeds and Plants – Our Hemp Seeds come with approved COA and plants are tested by a third party lab in San Diego throughout the growing process and prior to final harvest. Inspectors visit our farm twice throughout the use of certified seeds, through the growing and harvesting process.
- We even drilled a well! We believe effective Hemp Extract Products begin with water free of chemicals. We dug our own well so we could water our Hemp plants with the highest quality water. The well and our entire farm is run off of solar. So we are off the grid in terms of our commitment to protecting our product and planet.
- Yes, the well-water gets tested too – We have Third Party Labs test our well-water and soil to ensure we are growing the best seeds, with the finest water in the rich organic soil on the farm.
It is important to note it can take up to 5 years to move from a non-organic growing field to an organic field. As growers, Greenlife Organics sends samples of our soil for Third Party Testing to ensure our soil is optimal for growing pure and clean Hemp.
Have questions? We would love to answer them. Our phone number is 800-867-9803.
Rule #2 – Use a Full-Spectrum CBD Product First
Why it matters – Full Spectrum Products are considered the most effective Hemp Extract Products because they infuse Cannabinoids, Terpenes and Flavanoids together for the highest absorption and effectiveness in the body.
Check out these simple definitions below so you can become an Expert in “The 3 Compounds of the Hemp Plant”:
- Cannabinoids are “Compounds in Hemp Containing Health Benefits” – CBD is just 1 of 100 different Cannabinoids, or “Botanical Compounds” including CBN, CBC and THC in the Hemp Plant. We mostly only hear about CBD and THC because we understand the most about their health potential. In the body, CBD and the other 99 Cannabinoids work together to “turn-on” or “activate” the body’s CB1 and CB2 Receptors, helping the body to balance itself by lowering Inflammation Levels. It is believed small levels of THC (.3% and below) enhances the effectiveness of the other 99 Cannabinoids and will not get you high.
- Terpenes are “Aromatic Oils Containing Health Benefits” – These “Aromatic Oils” give the Hemp Plant it’s distinct smell. Terpenes also contain health benefits of their own that work with Cannabinoids to activate CB1 and CB2 to help balance the body.
- Flavanoids are “Natural Coloring Agents Containing Health Benefits” – Flavanoids are “Phyto Nutrients” (a.k.a. Plant Chemicals) that work to color Fruits and Vegetables with the distinct colors we know them for! Flavanoids help the body lower inflammation levels by distributing antioxidants throughout the body – especially to the immune system to help protect it from bacterial infection.
When these 3 compounds work together, a health-benefit experience occurs called “The Full Entourage Effect.” This simple math equation below can help you visualize this term:
All 100 Cannabinoids + Terpenes + Flavanoids = The Full Entourage EffectGreenlife Organics
What is “The Full Entourage Effect?” This effect is the result all 3 compounds working together in the body to produce to balance inflammation levels in the body.
Full Spectrum Products are the best way to activate the Full Entourage Effect because they do not remove any of the 3 components.
3 Reasons Experts desire the Full Entourage Effect:
- Maximizes a balanced Benefit of the Whole Hemp Plant
- Science is on their side – Scientific Research is showing trace amounts of THC (.3%) works best to unlock the therapeutic potential of Cannabinoid, Terepene and Flavanoid nutrition.
- Tinctures are the best delivery system – Full Spectrum Tinctures are infused with a healthy fat such as Coconut Oil, Olive Oil or Hemp Oil so the benefits of Hemp Extract can absorb better.
Try Full Spectrum in Different Delivery Forms
Regardless of your preferences and situations, do not be afraid to try out different ways of taking Full Spectrum CBD. At the end of the day, your body belongs solely to you.
You can purchase Full Spectrum in these delivery systems:
- Oils (also called Tinctures) – The simple convenience of placing drops of Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil under your tongue for 10-15 seconds is why many love CBD Tinctures. Greenlife Organics Tinctures come with a metered dropper so you know exactly how much CBD you are giving your body each day. (.75 ml is recommended per day to start, I included a picture below so you can see the dropper.)
- Capsules – Pills, or Capsules, are the most traditional way to take Full Spectrum Hemp Extract each day. To help increase their 40% absorption rate, make sure to eat a “healthy fat” like Peanut or Almond Butter 10 minutes before swallowing Capsules to allow the Hemp Extract to easily absorb into the bloodstream. Recent scientific studies are starting to point to sugar as helping Capsules absorb into the bloodstream.
- Topicals – Full Spectrum Balms and Salves are generally known as “Topicals”. They are great for restoring balance to specific areas of the body.
- Edibles (a.k.a. Gummies) – While Full Spectrum Gummies or other Edibles like Cookies and Soda are convenient for on-the-go Hemp Extracts.
- Powders -Powders are available but the usually need to be mixed with drink liquid. Taking the time to make the drink could be a drawback for some.
- Vape Juice – carrying a vape pen could be an inconvenience for some and the serving size per dosage is rather unclear.
- Intranasal – Nasal Sprays like Nasadol have become a new and unique method for some people to use.
The best aspect about leaning with Hemp Extract is that it will not get you high, even if you drink the whole bottle! Remember to begin dosing with Hemp Extract Oil at .75 ml. per day for 2 weeks, only dose up at the end of the 2 weeks if needed. Consistency is key in order to help your body build it’s Hemp Exctract Levels, so do not forget your daily dosage. I take my Tincture 10 minutes before bed so I do not forget.
Do Full Spectrum Products Exist Without THC?
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Products will always contain the legal requirement of .3% THC to encourage the Full Entourage Effect. While 0.3% THC is too small to produce a psychoactive effect, there are Hemp extract users who are 100% opposed to supplementing with THC for either personal reasons or because of their profession.
In this case, there are products called “Broad Spectrum CBD Products” that offer 0% THC while supplying you with the rest of the 99 Cannabinoids, Terpenes and Flavanoids. The Full Entoruage Effect is possible with these products, but may take longer to achieve. Scientific studies suggest 0.3% THC can help activate the other Cannabinoids, so make sure to not forget your daily dosage of Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with naturally occuring CBD.
Rule #3.) Request to see a Certificate of Analysis (COA) of the product before you buy it
Why it matters – A Certificate of Analysis (COA) verifies that a product has undergone Third Party Testing and shows the results – be sure to see the COA for a specific product before you buy it.
A Certificate of Analysis is a lab report showing the results of a product that has undergone Third Party Testing. These tests will show you the following:
- The Batch Number so you can match it to your product
- The Percentages of Cannabinoids
For example, if you are interested in a Hemp Extract Isolate Product that claims to contain no other Cannabinoid except CBD, you will want to see only the CBD Column filled with numbers on it’s COA. If this corresponds to the COA, that is a product you can trust.
Here are 2 ways you can find COA’s on a CBD website:
- Find the COA Section on a companies website
- If you cannot easily find it, call the company and ask them to email you the COA for the specific product you are interested to purchase.
You can click here to discover the Greenlife Organics COA Page.
3 Easy Steps to Analyze a COA for Yourself:
Let’s say, for example, you are interested in the 300 mg version of our Full Spectrum Max.
- On the product page, the product claims to offer 300 mg of Cannabinoids Per Bottle with the Legal Amount of .3% THC
- Looking at the COA below, you will see that that the product actually contains 302.3 mg of Cannabinoids Per Bottle with .3% THC.
- What does this mean? It means this is a product with integrity, a product you can trust.
5 Ways Greenlife Organics is Leading the Charge in Responsible Manufacturing
Although we create our products exclusively in California, Greenlife Organics offers the CBD Industry 5 offerings to ensure Quality Control:
- We are registered with the California Agriculture Department – 30 Days before we harvest our plants to make our Hemp Products, all of our Hemp Plants are inspected and tested by the Califronia Agriculture Department to verify our THC levels are 0.3% or below.
- We Enhance Purity by only using the Hemp Flower – This means we extract only using the flower of the Hemp Plant to enhance the purity of our products. Hemp products made with “Whole Plant Extraction” involve processing the stem of the plant which contains waxes our bodies struggle to digest. By only processing the flower – our products achieve a level of purity our customers love.
- We built our own Proprietary Extraction Process – Our products are made in highly polished 304 stainless steel containers custom made by us so we can make sure heavy metals are not found in our products.
- We do not over-heat our products – Using pharmaceutical grade ethanol means our products are created conditions with low heat. By doing this, we preserve all of the Terpenes allowing the maximum synergy with the human cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2.
- We Filter Down to .3 Microns to Remove Heavy Metals – Our products remove 99% of all particulates by filtering down to .3 Microns. We do this by using a Nitrogen Blanket throughout the entire Proprietary Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process.
How Much Hemp Extract Oil Should I Take Daily?
Like with a majority of medicines, the impact that Hemp Extract will have on the body often comes down to dosage, when you take it, and how you take it. As you’re taking your Hemp Extract oil, it’s important to ensure you are getting the correct amount in order to maximize the positive effects without overdoing it.
Experts advise these 3 ways to maximize your CBD Oil:
- Industry Guidelines recommend .75 ml once per day.
- Start at .75 ml for 2 weeks – Beginners should supplement .75 ml daily for 2 weeks. Only dose up when you reach the end of the 2 weeks if you feel like your body needs more. Because each body is different, it can take between 1 to 2 weeks to start seeing the benefits.
- Take it when you want, but do it consistently – It does not matter when you take it as long as you take it everyday. Consistency is the key that unlocks success with Hemp Extract.
How to Make It A Ritual
Suppose that you’re looking to take our 10 mg Broad Spectrum Zero Organic Hemp Extract. Here is how Beginners start a dosage routine:
- Choose your time of day to take it and set an alarm so you do not forget. (I set mine 10 minutes before bed)
- Fill your dropper to .75 ml.
- Place dosage under your tongue.
- Hold for 10-15 seconds for maximum absorption.
- Repeat each day for 2 weeks.
- If sleep has not improved at the end of 2 weeks, dose up to .95 ml for 2 weeks and then reexamine.
Conclusion – The 3 Rules to Find Effective Hemp Extract Products
If you have experienced a Hemp Extract Product that has disappointed you, it is not your fault.
CBD Experts use these 3 Simple Rules to Find Effective Hemp Extract Products:
- The product is made with Organic Hemp.
- Full Spectrum Products are the most effective.
- Require a Certificate of Analysis before purchasing.
Use these additional pointers once you make your decision:
- Choose a flexible time of day and set an alarm.
- Start at .75 ml daily.
- Consistently use the product everyday 2 weeks.
- Dose up only if sleep has not improved.
To your health,
Thank you for taking the time to read How to Find Effective Hemp Extract Products: 3 Simple Rules from Hemp Extract Experts. Our passion is to help you find Effective Hemp Extract Products so your health can thrive.
Keywords: #howtofindeffectivecbdproducts #effectivecbdproducts #cbdproducts #cbdproductsfromhemp #easyguidetofindingeffectivecbdproducts